On Thursday of last week Lil' learned to get off the couch. Her Bampa's pant legs came in handy the first few tries but it didn't take long for her to get proficient at it all on her own. Then on Saturday Lil' and her Grandma Barbie spent some time playing with the blocks that Uncle Niddles made. Grandma Barbie would put one block down and then Lil' would put another one on top. She is also expanding her vocabulary everyday...This week she added the word duck and the sign for eat.
Here are a few photos from this week....



7 comments:
Just talked to you about the website....Really Cool....but most enjoyable is the ablility to see current and motion actions included...the "dancing girl" is
COOL!...how she bablances herself is really a great feat!
I will be gone for a few days from my computer and really, really miss the latest. See you in a week! I'll have so much to see by then.
Look at Lil grow! Hair and teeth and mobility. Go, Lil, go!
I also like that I get to see some of the clothes that Boo wore. I love this onesie! It was one of my very favorites. Request for more Monkey Dance shirt, too.
Oops... the deleted comment was me. I was still logged on as "Mama" from Strider's House instead of Aunt S. at Lil's place.
Whad Lil' think about that? Hope she had fun.
Post a Comment