Monday, October 27, 2008

In September Lil' and Mama went to a woman's fitness show. There were lots of snacks (chili, baked potatoes, yogurt and string cheese, chocolate milk, wedding cake, Hawaiian food, potato brownies and more) and Lil' wanted to taste it all. She watched young local dancers perform, got to see a policeman who gave her a sticker badge. She was quite happy in her stroller throughout the whole process. Then it caught her eye. It was the local Harley Davidson booth and everything was "Shiny, Mama!" She immediately needed out of her stroller to take a turn.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tatoo would be soooo proud! Lil is the cutest little biker I've ever seen.
This might have been her motivation to learn to ride the tricycle that is here at Kamp Ketchum so she could be prepared for a "real" bike.

Anonymous said...

I feel silly. I didn't know this was a movie until I talked to Aunt Scully tonight. And then I heard Lil say hi to Uncle Tatoo...I wrote the last comment before I ever heard Lil wave to Uncle Tatoo...

Anonymous said...

That was a funny movie. I wanna watch another movie on the computer.