Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Things.....

Yesterday Lil' was drawing frogs while I made the grocery list. Here is the one she drew for me.....


And here are a few photos from our Christmas vacation...

UN building graham cracker houses to decorate. He was quite an architect....making two big buildings. I made Lil's smaller house.



Grandma Barbie and Mr. Elevens' house.....


UN's house.....


Lil' and Mama's house....


The whole village.....I had purchased a box of sugar cones to make trees for our village but forget them along with the graham crackers at home....so much for advanced planning. Thanks to Mr. Eleven and UN for going to the Chevron and buying "golden" graham crackers.


Lil' drawing a computer for Grandma Barbie....

One of about 50 games of Cootie that were played in a two and a half day time span.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures! Lil looks like she a a lot of patience to build such a beautiful house. Hats off to UN and Daddy for the grahm cracker run.

Anonymous said...

Oh...and about the frog...That is an amazing drawing!

Anonymous said...

Lil' had patience to pick what went on the house and watch Mama stick it on....She didn't much like to touch the gluey icing.

I thought the frog was amazing too. I'm trying to not save every art project that she does that makes me think "WOW" or I'd have a ton but this one was too amazing to not save. Thank goodness the scan will do just as well as the real thing so I don't have to save the piece of paper. That doesn't work so well for her three dimensional stuff.

Anonymous said...

The frog is fabulous.

Daddy's house is quite spectacular.

Moolah would have never let that much candy make it onto the house instead of into her mouth.