I couldn't agree more! Lil' is a really good heart. I'm confused about the shoe comment. Those aren't sparkly and she doesn't really have ones that are except for the straps of her swim sandals.
A moment alone...Bampa is with Lil. I just want to say that these photos are stunning. I love them. Interestingly, Bampa and I like different ones. Seeing them with Lil was so fun. She laughed and talked about them. I'll let you know which one I want. Thank you for taking her. I get so frustrated trying to capture that smile. My camera is tooooo slowwwww.
We got ours today. Thank you. I'm so glad to have Lil's beautiful smile for our family wall, and to get to share the immigration sweater is even better!
5 comments:
Lil said..."I'm a really good heart!". There are my pictures with me in my sparkley shoes!
uyyyrr[--afgkk;'''
yteeaassdddfffttyyyuuuiop
9977565w2311
I couldn't agree more! Lil' is a really good heart. I'm confused about the shoe comment. Those aren't sparkly and she doesn't really have ones that are except for the straps of her swim sandals.
vbnbn?*wsz
A moment alone...Bampa is with Lil.
I just want to say that these photos are stunning. I love them. Interestingly, Bampa and I like different ones.
Seeing them with Lil was so fun. She laughed and talked about them.
I'll let you know which one I want.
Thank you for taking her. I get so frustrated trying to capture that smile. My camera is tooooo slowwwww.
We got ours today. Thank you. I'm so glad to have Lil's beautiful smile for our family wall, and to get to share the immigration sweater is even better!
Post a Comment