Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zoo Fun

Lil usually runs right past the jeep that is a permanent fixture in the African Experience at the zoo. This week however, she stopped and wanted to drive Daddy in the jeep.



And then it was Mama's turn. Plus, It was a good chance to get Oosje a picture without sunglasses that she's been wanting.

4 comments:

Oosje said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oosje said...

Hi Lil,
You look lke a very good driver! I always like it when you help me back the car out of the garage. Tell Mama that I like the picture of her with you and I can see her eyes. Tell Daddy that he walways looks COOL when he has his sunglasses on.
I love you,
Oosje

MamaD. said...

I love you more. I love you sooooo much! And love you when I back the car at Oosje's.

Love,
Lil

Oosje said...

You can come over and back out the car soon...and then we can go somewhere together! Where shall we go???