Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lil' lives to Learn

This morning she wanted to type the following words.

rabbit
zoo
dad
pig
mom

She wanted to know why the "i" on the keyboard looks like this...I...which she insisted was the little "L". Hard to argue with that. She sounded out each word (I only helped her add the 2nd b to rabbit).


Update: When Mr. Eleven got home last night I was telling him about Lil's typing and sounding out the words. A few minutes later she had gathered paper and pens and was writing the words.
She added the word "kid" to the list which is upside down from the rest of the words in the picture.

2 comments:

Oosje said...

Lil,
What an excellant speller you are! I really like the words you can spell, like Zoo. Zoo is a very fun word.
I love you,
Oosje

Anonymous said...

good word picks,
little letters are a little different, new things to learn!