Block fest looks fun. We've got those little skinny blocks at teh Childrens' Museum and I've been playing with them (usually while Moolah is picking flowers for her wedding).
I looked at this the other day and did not have time to comment.
I thought it was so cool to see Lil with Barbara Morgan. SHE went into SPACE and here she is with Lil. Amazing. Glad you all had a great time. I, too, think the blocks look cool.
There's so much to do these days for Lil and Moolah and Ace compared to when you and Mama R. were little. I feel like you two were a little bit deprived...
5 comments:
Wow, that is small. Sorry! I'll try to fix it tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed.
Block fest looks fun. We've got those little skinny blocks at teh Childrens' Museum and I've been playing with them (usually while Moolah is picking flowers for her wedding).
Not bigger, but fixed so it will play again.
I looked at this the other day and did not have time to comment.
I thought it was so cool to see Lil with Barbara Morgan. SHE went into SPACE and here she is with Lil. Amazing. Glad you all had a great time. I, too, think the blocks look cool.
There's so much to do these days for Lil and Moolah and Ace compared to when you and Mama R. were little. I feel like you two were a little bit deprived...
Not deprived, just a different set of opportunities given the town we grew up in!
Post a Comment