I love Minnie the Pinata! Lil is really concentrating. She looks so pretty in her favorite dress. Thanks for sharing
Her hair is getting so long!
Yes, her hair is getting long (it's come a long way from that little bald girl!) AND she is growing BIG, as she would say. She's certainly not a baby any more. I see little hints of an adult face in her face.
Minnie is great! Lil is big! Four?! Wow!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Minnie the Pinata! Lil is really concentrating. She looks so pretty in her favorite dress.
Thanks for sharing
Her hair is getting so long!
Yes, her hair is getting long (it's come a long way from that little bald girl!) AND she is growing BIG, as she would say. She's certainly not a baby any more. I see little hints of an adult face in her face.
Minnie is great! Lil is big! Four?! Wow!
Post a Comment