Today is field day at the school Mama spends most of her time at. Lil' has been looking forward to this day since she got a brief sample last year. Here is some documentation of the fun.
Lil' in a Blackhawk helicopter.

Note the tribal tattoo that makes her " just like Uncle Mark!"

Fun in the bubble pit...



All done with the bubbles...

With her friend who lives down the street.

The most exciting part of the adventure was finding a snail on the sidewalk while heading back to the car!
8 comments:
Wow! The bubble pit is amazing! (It seems so cold to be in a bubble pit). How do they do that? I want to try it sometime. I am surprised that Lil doesn't look smaller in the helicoptor.
...and really? The bestpart was the snail?? After all that fun and excitement?
Lil looks so happy, that's the best part.
Thanks for sharing.
The bubble pit was cool. They shot the bubbles through a cannon looking machine into the pit. Luckily the sun was shining, although Lil' was cold by the time we got to the car. And yes, the snail was very exciting.
Looks like a great time girls! I love the bubble pics. You're a good mama, Mama.
I agree Mr. Eleven...Mama is a good Mama and you are a good Daddy. I can tell by how much Lil loves you both.
Lil all dirty. Me not in Lil house.
: )
Ahhh...Ace. Just too cute. Oops..make that 3 cute!
Post a Comment