Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Coffee and Cars
On Friday's Lil and I stop to get coffee for Mama and cocoa for Lil'. Last Friday as we were sitting on the deck at the coffee shop a little green car pulled into the parking lot. Lil' was mesmerized. She announced that it was a car just her size. Although we were ready to go back to our car, Lil' wanted to wait until the person driving the little green car came to the coffee shop so she could tell him she LOVED his car. She did and then we headed back to our car. On the way Mama noticed that the green car was a Porsche....a 1974 Porsche. I couldn't resist taking a photo for Bampa to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lil would look great in a Porche. Both Bampa and Poppa would like that too. Bampa's porche was a 1963 (I think) and Poppa's was older. Uncle Lee had a 1974 Porche. All so long ago.....
You girls have to get up and out EARLY to have time for coffee and cocoa. What a very nice thing to do once a week.
Post a Comment