Last year this swing was the highlight of the day. This year I tried to take the photo when she was too close but I think it's kinda cool anyways.
Riding the barrell train. At first she wanted to sit in the one right behind the tractor but we talked her into riding in the witch barrell since she is going to be a witch for Halloween.
Hayride to the pumpkin patch with Oosje.
Dusk in the patch...
Oosje was very excited about the gourds.
Lil' and Oosje hunting for gourds and pumpkins.
The sunset was amazing...
Thanks for sharing our pumpkin patch adventure with us Oosje.
3 comments:
I didn't check the blog until tonight. Lil looks definitely DONE at the ed of the day. The pictures of the sunset are beautiful. Thanks for a very, very fun evening.
Looks like tons of fun!
Hi Aunt Scully,
It was a lot of fun. I had never done anything like this before. I'm so glad I went. My pumpkins look fabulous. Next time I'm taking a jacket with more and bigger pockets! or a bag. I will be more prepared!
Post a Comment