Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun Filled Saturday

Engineering Days @ BSU

Lil' has been looking forward to this day since the day after we went last year. She insisted she dress appropriately for the event and that Mama did too. I found it harder to take pictures this year as Lil' was more hands on and I always had busy hands. Here are a few moments I did capture....of my girl who looks so big these days.



After our fun at this event it was off to our second event, Bald Eagle Day which was held at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival. It was much easier to get some photos of her here.








We saw lots of friends and had a great day.

Meanwhile, Mr. Eleven was also having a great day.....in the 2011 Ice Bowl Disc Golf Tournament which is a fundraiser for the Idaho Food Bank.

9 comments:

Oosje said...

What A totally fabulous looking day! Not to mention the amazingly fabulous outfit! Lil does look so grown up. Best of all she looks so interested in all the learning possibilities presented to her. I am going to get some toothpicks and marshmalloes so we can build stuff together too.

Mama...where is a picture of your "dress appropriately" outfit?

Glad Mr. 11 had a great day too.

Mama D. said...

I was behind the camera so no photos of my outfit....jeans, a long sleeve blue t-shirt and short sleeve orange BSU shirt. We had matching braids too.

There were lots of other things we did, she built a motorized bug thing from a toothbrush head, pipe cleaners, a battery and the vibrating motor from a cell phone; She learned about binary computer language and used the code to spell her name with only red and white jelly beans; She watched an egg survive and then not survive a crash in a model car;

And she made many people smile at her pure BSU pride!

Oosje said...

Just taking another look at Lil.

Thanks for telling us more about the day, Mama.

Lil always makes people smile, (except maybe not always for her parents.)

OMG! What of she decides to go to another college besides BSU?

Go Packers and our BSU graduate Korey Hall.

Oosje said...

Happy, Happy birthday to Mr. Eleven today!!
Hugs and kisses to you.

Mama D. said...

Don't forget Daryn Colledge who is a starter for the Green Bay Packers. BSU well represented at the Super Bowl this year....GO PACKERS!

Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Scully said...

Everything about that is awesome. The engineering fun. The bird fun. The outfit! I wanna come to your house for Saturday fun.

Ace said...

Hello. Goodbye.

hasdfghhjkll;'

(these are my initials. Now I write my name. I like pushing "A" for me)

aaaaaaaaAAA

Mama D. said...

We want you to come to our house for Saturday fun!

Hi Ace, I like your A's! I love you little buddy!