Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kindness Bookmark Mission Accomplished

Lil' was excited on Saturday morning to find out what her first 52xKind Act would be.   Our first task is to:

Make Kindness Bookmarks and put the in books at the library.

  As you can see from the photo she got right to work.    I had an idea of what a kindness bookmark would be, it did not include sugar gliders or parakeets but I think these are PERFECT!   We will deliver them on Wednesday on our way to gymnastics.





Delivery Complete




2 comments:

oosje said...

The bookmarks are so beautiful! I would be so happy to find one of these hidded in a book. I do not know what a sugar glider is...(should I know?)
How was the delivery?
I found a pressed leaf in a library book once. I left it there for the next person.

Oosje said...

That's a great picture of Lil putting the bookmarks in place.
I would be soooooo happy to find one of Lil's bookmarks!!