Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week Six - Perfectly Fitting


We agreed that there should be seven.


5 comments:

Oosje said...

What a perfect kindness for this week! SEVEN is just the right number.

Oosje said...

did the cards ever get delivered??
<3<3<3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama D. said...

Yes, I thought I called and told you about it. I thought we could go to a place closer to home...Lil' insisted on going to Overland Ct. I thought I could be ok but cried the second I walked in the door. The nice girl at the front desk remembered Papa...we signed up and went to the Easter egg hunt the following week. The cards will be given to residents in May, no April birthdays. No pictures of the delivery...I blew it and left the camera home.

Oosje said...

Yes! you did tell me that. I forgot. Sorry.