Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing Some Ching....

unday was the first time Lil' enjoyed her state parks pass that she got for Christmas. Mr. Elevenenjoyed it as well playing 18 holes of Ching while Lil' and I played on the toys, looked and quacked at ducks and scouted for our favorite spot at the park for our summertime outings. We also played some of the last of the 18 holes of ching.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to go to a park and have both CHING and a playground! When Lil grows bigger she is going to be a great "ching" player like her Daddy.

Must have been nice in the city for Mr. 11 to be wearing shorts!

Anonymous said...

I'm watching Playing Ching again! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Acorns not so yummy.

When Lil comes to the Rainy State, we'll have to get a pic of their matching Dora shoes and matching coats from Oosje.