Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tinker-Belle

The wings from Lil's Halloween costume last year live in her closet. Sometimes they must be worn. Today was one of those times. Mama wants to continue working on having Lil' use the potty. Belle, just likes to be where her family is. This was the result of the combination of those things.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh....I can't get the photos figured out. I resized them in Photobucket to message board sizee and they are still huge on my screen. I don't like the new version of photobucket. Aunt Scully can you help? How are they for you, Oosje?

Anonymous said...

The pictures are perfect for my computer. They are the same size as the earring pictures.

AND... they are so fun! I love the whole outfit. Belle, of course, makes it all perfect.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at beautiful Lil again...I check her out everyday infact.