Oosje has been waiting over a year for this day to come....She and Lil' are going to the art museum for toddler craft activities! Then they are off for 6 days at Kamp K, where Bampa and Oosje act as Grand KampCouncelors. I'm sure it will all be lots of fun for everyone.
3 comments:
Toddler Craft Day at the Boise Art Museum was lots of fun, especially since I remembered advice from my 2 "mama" counselors. ...don't be attached to how you think it should be...just go with the flow! The advice worked well. Lil and I had fun cutting and gluing shapes, then we played in the game area. now THAT was lots of fun for all.
Our first day at Kamp Ketchum was very busy because it was lunch with Billie day and then a long nap (for both of us. Now we have a little routine going. Lil ate a huge breakfast and since it is quite cold today we are having indoor activities this morning. Then who knows.....we'll go with the flow.
Lil sends hugs and kisses to everyone.
I know Lil is home now. What was her favorite part of KK? How did the seeds fare while she was gone?
Post a Comment