Saturday, May 31, 2008

Belle : A Portrait

By: Lil'

6 comments:

MamaD. said...

Lil was so proud to point out the eyes and nose. In case you can't see her interpretation the eyes are at the top in the two humps and the nose is sort of triangular at the bottom. I'm not sure about the stuff to the right but WOW!!! My girl is an artist.

Anonymous said...

I saw the eyes and nose right away! She made them very clearly. Lil is very good at circles and triangles. That is the best portrait of Belle I've ever seen...certainly better than the one I did.

Maybe the other humps are ears?

Anonymous said...

Ears, yes! Clearly ears. I'll ask her later if we are right.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Eleven confirmed the ears! He couldn't believe I didn't see them.....but then I gently reminded him that the artistic nature of Lil' is not from me but from many others in Lil's life.....Oosje, Grandma Barbie, and Daddy mostly!

Anonymous said...

If I didn't have such a cute picture of Lil as my screensaver I would have this drawing. I love to look at it.

Anonymous said...

This gave me goose bumps!