What cute picts, looks like she had a great time. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to see her ride it. Love you all, D, B and UN
Lil looks so cute in her jammies and Santa hat! I thought there were two stuffed dogs and then I realized that Belle is one of the dogs! Thanks for the great pictures. It makes me feel like I am there a little bit.
Ella , we will make you a really good snowman if you guys make it here. If you don't I will still make one and send you the picture.
Lil's hair is getting so long! I loved Cootie! Moolah got those dogs from Cousin H, too. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What cute picts, looks like she had a great time. The bike is super cool. Can't wait to see her ride it.
Love you all, D, B and UN
Lil looks so cute in her jammies and Santa hat! I thought there were two stuffed dogs and then I realized that Belle is one of the dogs! Thanks for the great pictures. It makes me feel like I am there a little bit.
Ella , we will make you a really good snowman if you guys make it here. If you don't I will still make one and send you the picture.
Lil's hair is getting so long!
I loved Cootie!
Moolah got those dogs from Cousin H, too.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment