Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo Update

Last week we went to the zoo. Lil' was amazed at the lion prints.


Yesterday Lil' had her 3 year well child appointment with her doctor. Her reward for being such a good girl when she got shots was a doughnut. She selected the one with blue frosting, lots of sprinkles and a princess ring on top.


Sisters Snuggling....

And finally, I'm on day 20 of my 30 day meal plan. These are the enchilada stuffed shells I made the other night for the first time. I love knowing the answer to the question "What's for dinner?" so much so that I'm already done with February's menu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great up-date! I love cheesy-gooy food. It looks very wonderful to me, hot, gooy, comforting. My hips and butt don't like it as much though. As for the BLUE food...yuck! Blue food seems so artificial. Looks like Lil is liking it. Lil's hair is getting so long.
You've encourage me to do a longer meal plan. A week is about all I've ever been able to get through. Now I'm inspried and will figure out a ,longer one. Thanks.

My favorite picture is of the sisters. What a beautiful smile Lil has. And, I notice, that it's Belle who has the pillow. Belle always knows that the pillow is hers, no matter what.
Thanks for that smile this morning.

Anonymous said...

Lion prints! Cool! Blue doughnuts, don't know about blue but doughnuts, cool! At least one a day, maybe glazed or maybe cake doughnuts with no coating might not be too sweet.
Sisters, sweet:)
Shells look good, Lil's father's father tried meal planning for a week and it turned out pretty well, we weren't rigid in it's implementation but it was nice to have some guidelines.

Anonymous said...

ditto on the sweet sisters photo.