Lil's first day of preschool seems to have been a bit hit. She met new friends, colored, napped, ate her meals and came home ready to go back tomorrow.
Her teachers, Ms. Beverly, Ms Brandy and Ms. Lori, all agreed that it seemed like Lil' had been coming to school forever....She jumped right in, like we knew she would.
Here are a few photos of her big day.
Ready to Go.... At school....
3 comments:
Oosje
said...
Hi Lil, Your school looks like so much fun! You are such a big girl to go to school. Maybe one day I can come and visit your school and you can show me around.
I'm just looking again...Lil has already arrived at school this morning and looking at the pictures lets me know what her day might be like...all those numbers and letters and fun, learning things to do.
3 comments:
Hi Lil,
Your school looks like so much fun! You are such a big girl to go to school. Maybe one day I can come and visit your school and you can show me around.
I love you,
Oosje
I'm just looking again...Lil has already arrived at school this morning and looking at the pictures lets me know what her day might be like...all those numbers and letters and fun, learning things to do.
Lil goes to school? She's getting so BIG!
Post a Comment