Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photos

Last week after playing outside in the dirt while Mama did yard work.



Lil' picked her outfit. Mr. Eleven asked if she was going to an 80's party.



Laying in the hole Mama started digging for our new tree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have learned that Lil loves dirt! Unless there is a teensy weensy bug anywhere near. That looks like a big hole but I know what size LIl is so I know it is only a medium hole. Good digging though, Mama.

Anonymous said...

Dirt is fun!

That reminds me of a time with Moolah. It must have been last May just before Ace was born. Oosje was here ... I don't remember if Bampa was around or not. Moolah came home from her daytime family COVERED in dirt. Dirt everywhere. I said "You have dirt on your face." She beamed at me with the biggest smile she could manage and said with great joy and pride "I have dirt in my hair, too! Dima put it there."