Friday, April 18, 2008

Girls' Haircuts - $21, Results Priceless

Today Lil' had her hair cut. It was the first time that she had this done at a place where people get haircuts. Lil' got to wear an animal cape which gave us something to keep her distracted. The green lollipop that she spied all on her own and asked nicely for using her manners also helped keep her entertained. Mama forgot to bring a camera. Here is a picture I took after we got home with her reward, $1 sunglasses for the store next door to the haircut place.



Belle also had a much overdue haircut at a new do it yourself grooming place in our neighborhood. Mama is super pleased with the results and liked the $5 price even better! Belle is happily roaming the backyard so pictures will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil is SOOOOO bautiful with her new haircut. I love her little bangs cut across like that. She is growing so fast....a real little girl now, nothing baby-like about her.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one? Very sassy cut, Lil. I always liked the zebra onesie, even though it was pink. Glad to see it on the blog.