March 1994 was Mama's first spring away from home. I remember walking from campus to downtown with Mr. Eleven. We shopped at The Bon for some very cute shorts, which I wore out of the store since it was very warm and sunny.
April 9, 2008.....SNOW?
Mother Nature seems confused this year. I thought it was finally spring when my daffodils bloomed and I saw my first robin; that was weeks ago. I didn't really believe my eyes or ears this morning as Lil' shouted with complete glee "Snow, Mama!" as my eyes scanned past the kitchen window for the first time. "Yes, Lil', snow" "Play outside, Mama?" "Not right now Lil'. How about some oatmeal?" "No Mama, play outside with sister" Sister of course had her tail wagging as fast as possible. If she could talk she would say "Snow, Mama. Play outside". OK girls, you win.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(52)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Making Daddy Melt
- My Seeds!
- The Sun Has Been Shining
- Dirt
- Weekend Update
- Girls' Haircuts - $21, Results Priceless
- Taking My Friend Andy Along!
- Sing Songs
- Art
- Summer Sunshine
- Lil' Asking Questions
- Mother Nature Is Confused!
- Potty Update
- Disc Golf Results
- Good Lucky Daddy
- The Last of My Rainy State Photos
- Mister Man....
- Dancing with Oosje and Bampa
-
▼
April
(18)
1 comment:
I agree. My snow piles are over my head in some places. I'm searching for my first robin...
At this time of the year I am DONE with all this...including Playing in the snow!
Rumor has it that we will have some melting this weekend with warm temperatures. YEA!
Post a Comment