Lil' knows many animal sounds. When we see animals in books, movies or in real life Lil' likes to make their sound. She's been asked "What sound does the ___ make?" for months. Last night was the first time she turned the tables on Mama and Mr. Eleven.
Lil': "Quack, Quack. What's that sound Daddy?"
Mr. Eleven: "That a duck"
Lil'" "Good job Daddy" "Moo. What's that sound, Mama?"
Mama: "That's the sound a cow makes Lil'"
Lil': "Good job Mama"
The game continued thru several rounds and as many animals as she could think of. Sometimes they weren't really sounds, like when she said "Boing, Boing" I wasn't sure if I was supposed to answer "Tigger" (Winnie The Pooh's friend) or "Kangaroo". She seemed satisfied with my answer of Tigger. I think I better figure out what sounds hyenas and baboons makes since that those are some of her favorite animal toys these days. She loves her "meena" and "boon".
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(52)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Making Daddy Melt
- My Seeds!
- The Sun Has Been Shining
- Dirt
- Weekend Update
- Girls' Haircuts - $21, Results Priceless
- Taking My Friend Andy Along!
- Sing Songs
- Art
- Summer Sunshine
- Lil' Asking Questions
- Mother Nature Is Confused!
- Potty Update
- Disc Golf Results
- Good Lucky Daddy
- The Last of My Rainy State Photos
- Mister Man....
- Dancing with Oosje and Bampa
-
▼
April
(18)
3 comments:
Didn't Lil learn Boing Boing at Kamp Ketchum? I remember her Boinging with Pooh and Tigger in the bathtub.
Mama and Daddy.... better get used to being "on the spot". It's Lil's job to keep you two in tow.
Lil' has been exposed to Pooh and his friends for a long time thanks to Papa Hans and a series of books that came 3 per month, but I do remember her coming home from Kamp Ketchum saying Boing, Boing so I think she did start saying it there. ~Mama
Just checking on my girl again...Midge watched the Jumping video yesterday. It made her smile.
Post a Comment