Saturday, April 12, 2008

Art

Mama and Lil' went shopping yesterday at the consignment sale where they have a bunch of things for sale. Mama knew when she was cleaning out Lil's toys that she could find something new and exciting instead of storing baby toys that she no longer plays with. Right in the door Lil' found an art desk of her very own for only $8.00. Mama cleaned it up during Lil's rest and it's been used pretty much non stop since then.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing for Lil to have. It's a beautiful art desk. Maybe Lil can bring it to Kamp Ketchum so I can use it too! Hasve fun creating, Lil!

Anonymous said...

Just checking my girl this morning....

Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cool. I wish Moolah had one, although I'm not sure she'd sit still to use it.