Daddy left this morning before Lil' woke up. This doesn't happen very often and is confusing to Lil' when it does happen. She asked to call Daddy on the phone after breakfast. They chatted for just a moment because Daddy was busy getting ready for the upcoming golf tournament.
When Daddy got home Lil' ran to give him the customary hug. She threw her arms around him and said "I missed you!". This is something that Daddy tells her often but a first time for him to hear it. It was surprising since she wasn't just responding to his statement. It was all on her own.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(52)
-
▼
April
(18)
- Making Daddy Melt
- My Seeds!
- The Sun Has Been Shining
- Dirt
- Weekend Update
- Girls' Haircuts - $21, Results Priceless
- Taking My Friend Andy Along!
- Sing Songs
- Art
- Summer Sunshine
- Lil' Asking Questions
- Mother Nature Is Confused!
- Potty Update
- Disc Golf Results
- Good Lucky Daddy
- The Last of My Rainy State Photos
- Mister Man....
- Dancing with Oosje and Bampa
-
▼
April
(18)
3 comments:
Lil is so sweet! It melted my heart just to read it. Lil's Daddy (and Mama) are worth all that loving!
I love those unprompted declarations.
Hey, where are the photos of Lil's art project from Saturday?
I only took video and I haven't been able to figure out how to post video from this site and not the third party site and I haven't taken the time to load it to the third party site.
Post a Comment